Many patients who come to Desert Medical Imaging have questions about the procedures we use to help diagnose and treat patients, about the different types of medical imaging and equipment, and about concerns like safety and health issues regarding the types and amounts of radiation that may be involved in a procedure they need to schedule. In order to help you learn more, rest assured in the safety of our procedures, and play an active role in your treatment from an educated perspective, we’ve curated some links from trusted and reputable sources to help answer your questions. You’ll find more helpful information on our blog page, and if you have questions or concerns that aren’t addressed in our patient resources, please contact us for further information.
- ACR.org – American College of Radiology
- ASCO.org – American Society of Clinical Oncology
- ClinicalTrials.gov – Clinical Trails, a registry and results database of publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants conducted around the world.
- Cms.gov – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- DesertDoctors.org – Your link to Primary and Specialty Doctor Care
- ImageWisely.org – Radiation Safety in Adult Medical Imaging
- RadiologyInfo.org – Radiology Informtion for Pataients
- RBMA.org – Radiology Business Management Association
- RCMA.org – Riverside County Medical Association
- RSNA.org – Radiological Society of North America
- SaveOnMedical.com – Find pricing for imaging services near you
- ZeroCancer.org – The End of Prostate Cancer